Schedule of Events
*Our Sponsors at Best Western have graciously offered special rates to riders. Just mention you are staying for the race to get the rates. Best Western is located just 10 blocks from the race start and finish.
Friday, June 10, 2022
• 2-6pm Rider Sign-In/Packet Pick Up @ the Spearfish Pavillion, located in the Spearfish City Park. All riders MUST sign in Friday evening and pick up their race packet and number.
Please bring the signed waiver which may be printed off here: 2022 Registration Waiver Gold Rush.
You may pick up another riders packet as long as you have them sign the waiver and get it to us. Emergency packet pick up Gold Rush, Gold Dust, and Fools Gold only: Saturday 5:30-6am at Spearfish City Park Pavillion. Please contact Kristi Jewettt, firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Thursday June 9, if you need to make an emergency pick up!
• 6:00pm Riders Meeting for the Mother Lode only, at the Spearfish Pavillion.
• 7-9pm join us for an informal rider social, at the Crow Peak Brewery! Meet other cyclists and race director Perry Jewett, and have a few of the finest brews in the Black Hills. Bunkey’s barbeque is just across the parking lot and serves up a great plate of pulled pork sandwiches (or other specialties) w/ homemade beans and coleslaw.
Saturday, June 11, 2022
• 5:00am Mother Lode race start, 6:30am Gold Rush race start, 7am Gold Dust and 7:15am Fools Gold races Start- at Spearfish City Park. Will be a slow, neutral roll-out through town. Racing may commence once we hit the gravel.
• 12-4pm Food for racers from Barbacoas, Beer for racers, courtesy of Crow Peak Brewery, and live music for all at Spearfish City Park!
• 4:00 pm Awards Ceremony for Gold Rush Race; followed by prize raffle for all registered riders!
• 6:00-2:30am How’s your endurance? You are welcome to stay down at the park and help us welcome in the Mother Lode participants!
Sunday, June 12, 2022
• 9:00-10:00am- Mother Lode awards ceremony and breakfast at Crow Peak Brewery. This is a free breakfast for Mother Lode participants only. Family and friends of Mother Lode participants are welcome to join us for the brunch at $10 per person, to congratulate and celebrate the Mother Lode riders.
• 10:00am- Awards ceremony and prize raffle for Mother Lode participants, at Crow Peak Brewery.