Friday, June 09, 2017
- Rider Sign-In/Packet Pick Up - 3:00pm- 6:00 p.m. @ the Spearfish Pavillion, located in the Spearfish City Park. All riders MUST sign in Friday evening and pick up their race packet and number. Please bring the signed waiver which may be printed off here: 2017 Registration Waiver Gold Rush You may pick up another riders packet as long as you have them sign the waiver and get it to us. Emergency packet pick up Gold Rush and Gold Dust only: Saturday 6-6:30 am at Spearfish City Park. Please contact Kristi Jewettt, firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to make an emergency pick up!
- 6:00pm Riders Meeting for the Mother Lode only, at the Spearfish Pavillion.
- 7-9pm join us for a rider social, at the Crow Peak Brewery! Bunkey's barbeque is just across the parking lot and serves up a great plate of pulled pork sandwiches (or other specialties) w/ homemade beans and coleslaw.
Saturday, June 10, 2017
- 5:00am Mother Lode race start at Spearfish City Park. Will be a slow, neutral roll-out through town. Racing may commence once we hit the gravel.
- 6:30am Gold Rush race start, 7:00am Gold Dust race Start- at Spearfish City Park. Will be a slow, neutral roll-out through town. Racing may commence once we hit the gravel.
- 12-5pm Food for racers, courtesy of Killians, Beer for racers, courtesy of Crow Peak Brewery, and live music for all at Spearfish City Park!
- 5:00pm Awards Ceremony for Gold Rush and Gold Dust; followed by prize raffle!
- 6:o0-2:30am How's your endurance? You are welcome to stay down at the park and help us welcome in the Mother Lode participants!
Sunday, June 11, 2017
- 9:00-10:00am- Breakfast at Crow Peak Brewery. This is a free breakfast for Mother Lode participants only. Family and friends of Mother Lode participants are welcome to join us for the brunch at $10 per person, to congratulate and celebrate the Mother Lode riders.
- 10:00am- Awards ceremony and prize raffle for Mother Lode participants, at Crow Peak Brewery.